Friday, October 14, 2011

Medical Update

Since so many of my family and friends have been asking, I thought I would give you an update on what I know so far.

Philly doctors just got the results back from the PET Scan that I had done last Thursday. Dr. Acker and Dr. Kolansky will be getting together to figure out what is best for me to do. I won't know anything until next week!


While doing the study on my heart they found 2 nodules on my lungs. There is a 5 cm nodule on my left lung, and a 4 cm nodule on my right lung. I also have some fluid on my right lung. In 6 months they want to do another PET Scan to see if they got any bigger. As some of you may know, in 1998 I did have surgery on my left lung.


So this could be nothing, or just another added problem that I don't need. Nothing like waiting 6 months to find out.

I will give another update next week once I hear back from the doctors about my heart!

Scott

1 comment:

  1. Keep strong Scott. We love U and are hoping for the best!

    ReplyDelete