Monday, May 2, 2011

Death cheers and flag wavers



Were do I begin with this???

Late last night we were told that Osama Bin Laden was killed by the U.S.Navy Seals. Not a bad thing to hear, but what I have trouble with is people in this country taking to the streets cheering about his death and waving the flags chanting "USA,USA".

Since when do Americans act like the rest of the animals in the world?

Where have your flags been for the past 9 years?

Do you feel better now?

All these people did was piss the same people off that killed 3000 Americans on 9/11/2001. Just because Bin Laden is dead doesn't really mean all that much. Do you really think that there wasn't a plan in case he was killed some day? Come on people.. wake the hell up!!!

Don't you remember the people dancing in the streets when 9/11 happened? How you felt when you saw this on TV? Yet we just did the same exact thing, and some how we are now "Proud of Our Country"!

I'm proud of our service people and their mission. I'm glad to see Obama had the guts to give the "go-ahead", I'm glad we had Bush that handed Obama the tools to do so. What I'm not proud of is we have become just like the people that would like to kill us.

To me... this is a sad day in America!

No comments:

Post a Comment