Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

To my Father and Step-Father who are in a far better place... I wish you both a Happy Father's Day, I love and miss you both!

To my Son (Perry) who is one of the most loving Father's I have ever known, Happy Father's Day.

To my Big Brother David Haverstick (who is a Father), I want to say "Thank You" for filling a void in my life when I had no Father figure.

To the rest of the Father's... Happy Father's Day as well!

And last but not least... to all the Mother's out there that are filling the role of a Father, your hard work is never done, but hasn't gone un-noticed.


I have been lucky in my life to be a Father and a GrandFather. While there may have been times when you thought I was to tough on you or didn't care, it was just "Tough Love" which means... I Love You more than you know!


Have a Great Day :)

1 comment: